Thanks for Visiting the Xbox Live Racing Leagues
Thanks for Visiting the Xbox Live Racing Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Official Merchandise Shop Now Open
Follow Xblrl On Facebook/Twitter & Youtube Subscribe Today
Xblrl Youtube Channel
Formula 1 2014 News
Xblrl 
Like/Tweet/+1
Similar topics
Most active topics
I Racing Career Starts Today..
JackDarkman01
Project Cars
PC Flight simulators
How To: Your iRacing Career
newbie wants to join league
New Driver for Formula 1 Series 2
Hello XBLRL
Hello im new,,,
@iRacing 120 minutes of Sebring 2012 race cockpit movie

Hello - new to Xbox

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
buggzymalone

Hello - new to Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Hello - new to Xbox   Hello - new to Xbox EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:20 pm

Hello All,
I am very new to Xbox - never raced online before - plenty of real racing in the SCCA. I'd like to learn how to join online races and just have some fun!
I have forza4 and will be buying F1 2012. I am a huge F1 fan anyway so that game looks like fun.
Can you suggest where I can find out more about online racing - how to join a race, how to select a car, how to modify it for online racing, where I can find schedules, etc ?
I joined Xbox live and my name is buggzzymalone. I have never used Xbox before so I have a lot to learn. I am hoping someone can help me understand how to make this all work!
I am almost 50yrs old - grew up playing Space Invaders and games like that. This Xbox is my first modern system.
Anyway - I look forward to learning how to play online and racing with everyone.
Thank you so much for your help and for hosting the League.
cheers
buggzzymalone
Back to top Go down
Declanw075

PostSubject: Re: Hello - new to Xbox   Hello - new to Xbox EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:26 pm

Welcome to XBLRL nice to see new people i have sent you a friends request i am always on any queries dont hesitate to send me a message mate
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/declanw656
One2kill
Admin
One2kill

PostSubject: Re: Hello - new to Xbox   Hello - new to Xbox EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:39 pm

Hi Buzzy

Glad to hear you have made the transition to a next gen console you wont be disspointed all the details are on the forum regarding rules, race times the current leagues we run upcoming information and dates on which the league races are run anything else dont hesitate to ask myself or staff members where always willing to help just click on the relevant topics regarding which league you are interested in and take it from there.

cya on the track.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xboxliveracingleagues.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello - new to Xbox   Hello - new to Xbox Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello - new to Xbox
Page 1 of 1