Thanks for Visiting the Xbox Live Racing Leagues

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Official Merchandise Shop Now Open
Follow Xblrl On Facebook/Twitter & Youtube Subscribe Today

Share | 

Hello, I'm ABE

Go down 

PostSubject: Hello, I'm ABE   Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:09 am

HI everyone, I'm ABE, or formally AAR ABEnstein. I am 13, and in grade school. I'm venturing over to F1 for a few weeks this summer, until Forza 4 comes out. AAR means All American Racers, a Forza Club I was accepted into this year. My team president is AAR GTDon, co-founder of the Forza Racing League IFCA, or International Forza Community Association, and the co-author of the Prima Games guide for Forza 3.

I'm looking to spread my knowledge of racing into Formula 1. I hope I can do that here. I've heard that your races are Wednesdays at 8 UK time, which I believe is Hi noon PST, or Pacific Standard Time. I can probably make these races during my summer break, middle of June to middle of August.

I hope I can have a real enjoyable time here this summer. I will now look over the rules and regulations of your F1 series, and sign up.

Last edited by ABEnstein on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm ABE   Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:02 pm

good to have you onboard abe currently the league 2 wont start until we have enough members so you will be standing in as a reserve driver if anyone cannot make the league 1 races ill send you a friend request on xbox live usually ill msg you race night by 6pm uk time if we need you to stand in thanks.
Back to top Go down
Hello, I'm ABE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introductions-
Jump to: